Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Motivation


Seems like whenever you get a great idea. It always seems simple in the early stages and then as you develop the idea you start to see the amount of work you have to put in to see your dream come to life. Like I mentioned before am a dream and like many I want great things for myself and the world around me. Someone once said that you can't help anyone by being poor. Being poor is a state of mind that can be changed at any time however it require a great deal of motivation and a clear cut commitment to see that goals to the end.

My plan is to now achieve personal success with my business ventures now that being said am great at coming up with great business ideas and right now am working on building my team to assist in the areas that I truly can use the help. I have to say that thank goodness for the net as it has been a pool of instant information and access to a vast array of people. Even thou the progress is not at a speed that is to my liking am learning to go with the flow.

I would love to talk to people who have successed in times when elements around them seems to pull them in directions other than their intended goals. As I embark on creating the next big thing in the apparel industry am realizing that a great deal of my business will depend on how well I market myself and the brand. In less than a week my first ever public appearance in the form of a Fashion Show will be taking place. Am both excited and nervous ideally I would have loved to have my premier pieces at the show however due to time funding and timing I have had to be creative and hope that the collection that the people see will be well received. On that note am going to do some meditation and seek some answers in my silence. Not sure how many people mediditate am finding it to be the most challenging thing I have ever had to do in my life. I have talked to many people mostly women who meditate ala Yoga buffs. they seem to be really in tune with the whole thing maybe Yoga is the answer to my question I tried tai chi which I should really resume to try and find that inner self.

Well am off until the next time. Be the change you want to see in the world.

No comments: