Sunday, March 2, 2008

Being, Doing, Having

So I read something very interest and it said you must first be who you really are, then do what you need to do in order to have what you want.

Now how do you discover the WHO part of who you really are when most of us feel lost at best of times. I think when you lift the layers that you hide behind and peel the masks off you quickly see who you really are. We let our egos get in the way and define ourselves by titles the cars we drive the condos we live in and such. When all those are just things that do really hit upon who we really are.

As I have been doing for the past several week am working on my thoughts and seem that today a great example happen to me. I manifested $125 by following my instincts I played this numbers that keeped poppin into my head. Needless to say I got it right it amazing what our minds are capable off. It's very simple to change your thougthts but let me be the first to say its not easy.

Four things you need to think about when visualizing effectively are as follows

- 1) Set your Goal
-2) Create a clear idea or picture in your mind.
-3) Focus on it often (daily if you wish)
-4) Give it positive energy!!

Nothing worse that being you own worst enermy keep positive thought about yourself at all times NO MATTER what.. and alway alway be greatfull for the present.

Everything is getting better everyday.


No comments: