I am back from my trip to Las Vegas for the Magic convention. It wasn't my first time there however this time I saw thing with a different set of eyes. I was there to conduct business and establish contacts that would help me achieve my goals. Now I have to work on a plan of Action. Which for me has always been one of those things that no matter how hard I try I just could never to stick to a plan or see it through all the way. I working on changing years upon years of thinking a certain way. And boy is that a difficult thing changing the way you view the world. I have taken up reading Zen Habits it's been helpfull and I have learned some neat tricks that I hope to implement to assist me in my quest. I have no regret or complains about today things went according to plan. For that am truly gratefull I never used to look over the happening in my daily life so now am making it part of evening ritual to give thanks for the good things in my life. Thanks for those who have made a great impact in my daily life. |
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
The Plan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment