Well it's about time. I finally signed up to a blog and am going to keep it up for one full year to chart my progress. My goal is to basically have a record of my quest in finding success and fulfillment in my life. I have been blessed with many great people and opportunities in my life and truly gratefull of the experiences I have had thus far.
This is pretty much me turning a new leaf and focus on the good in my life and eliminate the bad things and hope to become and a new and improved me. I joined a gym to get my body in check I want to lose about 50 pounds be a leaner version of me. Am pursuing my dream of launching a Clothing Line "Sina MaCosa clothing. My water container idea is my biggest dream thus far and I will chart my trials and tribulations along the way as I try to make my dream come to life.
Feel free to let me know thought opinion and so forth..
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment