| So today I decided to narrow down to words my purpose. Here I go My purpose is to use my creativity and enthuasiasm to support and inspire others to freely express their talents in a harmonious and loving way. 15 things I want to do. -Take a trip to Dubai -Build a Successfull Clothing Company -Develop a Charity to help those in need in Africa and other 3rd world countries -Take a trip to Hawaii -Go to Sydney Australia -Create or work for a Magazine -Own property in Las Vegas -Meet Oprah Winfrey -Produce my Own teleevision shows -Create my monthly events for Purveryor of Cool Concept -Buy a house for my Mother -Visit Japan -Earn $50,000 a month -Lose 30 pounds and get a flat stomach. -Exercise 3 times a week. 15 things I want to have. - I want to have a apple computer lap top - I want to have abs of steel - I want to have a red viper - I want to have a condo downtown Toronto - I want to have an Armani Suit - I want to have a Black American Express card. - I want to have a Private Plane - I want to have peace of mind - I want to have a harmonious relationship with my partner - I want to have a debt free life - I want to have a Membership to Bluefish concierge - I want to have a summer home on a private Island - I want to have $10,000,000 in my saving account - I want to have the number one clothing business in Canada - I want to have a personal assistant. 10 things I want to do before I die. - I want to have children. - I want to Change someones life - I want to make an lasting impact on the world around me. - I want to invent something that will better mankind. - I want to build a legacy for my family build a company that will carry my name. - I want to have a school, hospital, Museum names after me. - I want to work for the United Nations as an good will ambansdor - I to be the President and CEO of a major company - I want to have visited 5 continents - I want to have been a Millionaire This is my first draft am sure it will expand as my mind opens up more.. |
Sunday, February 24, 2008
My Purpose
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment