Today was a bit crazy.. It's just past midnight I was going to post this earlier but ended up going to see African Footprint by a troupe from South Africa. The show was fantastic and it made up for most of the mishaps that happened during the day trying to get my catalog for the Clothing Line done in time for Vegas on tuesday but won't you know it. The printer is having issues with the files no worries I used a back printer guy to save myself in that event am hoping he can have it done for Monday before I leave for Vegas. Speaking of Vegas this is my attempt at launching my clothing line Sina Macosa (no regrets) in swahili. We I have been channeling positive vibes at the events in Vegas that I land a manufacture and a great distributor for the line I want to be national in 2008 and exibit the line in August with my very own booth.. Oh yeah I have dreams, I have come to realize that my dreams keep me sane at work when I feel under too much pressure under appreaciated and in constant fear of being written up which is funny because I really don't care if am written up it work when I was a stock boy at a grocery store or an usher at the cineplex. My boss fails to realize that am onto bigger better things. Maybe deep down he can see me minds eye giving him the finger but I wont dwell on that as I have said am going to work on being a better person I said it but it aint easy.. Them are the breaks on the journey to greatness. Today I woke up at 6:30am that was a first and hope to maintain that for some time to come. Only problem it's just past one in the morning and I have yet to close my eyes. I will try to meditate even thou the process have been one that I would rather not go through I have to remind myself to take baby steps. I did a tai chi exercise and I could actually feel the energy it was trez cool. Well that my rant for today I would like to be thankful for another marvelous day fun filled with lots of goodness and great accomplishement. For that am greatfull.. Looking forward to another day..
Ant
Friday, February 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment